JIM LUJAN. COM

Monday, July 2, 2012

An Animated EVE-Ning Photos
















Posted by Jim Lujan at 8:22 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Click image for Interviews

Click image for Interviews
Jim Lujan is a prolific animator, artist, writer, director,filmmaker,musician from Southern California. He does the art, voices, and music for his many animated short films and features CONTACT: JIMLUJAN@GMAIL.COM.






































SUPPORT JIM'S FILMS!

SUPPORT JIM'S FILMS!
SUPPORT JIM'S FILMS!

Some Previous Posts

  • Animation Getdown Pics!
    Saturday January 16th, Geeks Comics, Whittier- I can honestly say the very first Animation Getdown at Geeks was a huge success. We had stan...
  • You Choose!
    Pick my next cartoon! It's a three toon race. Your vote counts, America (and world!) Which of the following characters would you like to...
  • SHADY PEOPLE DVD- NOW AVAILABLE!!
    Front Back  My brand new SHADY PEOPLE DVD is now available for purchase. Take a ride with some creepily fascinating characters throu...
  • A Kinder Gentler Jim (sort of)
    I wan't to expand my audience (without losing my edge). Huh?! Here's what I mean: I will never renounce a single cartoon I've d...
  • STINKIN' BADGES Show Photos!
    Where do I begin? Last night the "We Don't Need No Stinkin' Badges" animation show went off at GEEKS Comics in Whittier...
  • Cartoon Sketchbook
    Just thought I'd share a little "behind the scenes" stuff with you. I recently started drawing the art for my animations in a ...
  • Who's that on the Bus Ad?
    From the film DJ DISRESPECT . By the way, thats my good friend George Lopez driving the bus.
  • Jim on the Idiot Engine Podcast
    Thank you TED SEKO for having me as a guest on the IDIOT ENGINE PODCAST . Each episode Ted tackles a topic related to art and creating art...
  • the Day of the UNICORN has ARRIVED!
    At last my brothers (and sisters).....the Day of the Unicorn has arrived! Find out what happened the the Rev John Henry Unicorn after the ...
  • No Joke....Batman Rocks!
    If you haven't seen The Dark Knight yet, you are in for a treat when you do. So often big blockbusters disappoint. All the hype, prom...
Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.