Sunday, April 6, 2008

Radio Interview: Planet Comic Book (pt. 1)



Thats me on Planet Comic Book Radio.

I was interviewed by host Javier Hernandez. I attended the very entertaining SAN GABRIEL VALLEY COMIC BOOK FESTIVAL (in El Monte) and let me say that I had a blast. It was probably the most fun I've ever had at a show, and heres why: Creators, creators, creators. Everyone was friendly and when there werent fans at the tables asking for sketches, the creators totally were mingling amongst one another.

I got to see some familiar faces (Romo, George, Gras, Cousin Ted)and some other great folks like Jose Cabrera (Crying Macho Man), Michael Aushenker (El Gato Comics), Rafael Navarro (Sonambulo), Ted Seko (Xomic Comix), Mike Wellman (AtomicBasement.com) and many many more. It was truly a great experience and everyone was very sociable. It was a great opportunity for us SGV creators to connect and I hope there is more of it in the future.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It twas a magical day of frolicking comic geeks and the depressed becoming pressed. Jim Lujan is the next Sri Hellman Borduex!! You heard it here first.