Tuesday, March 31, 2009

More Paintings


I painted two more paintings today. Its funny how the painting bug strikes. Sometimes its the last thing I want to do and sometimes its the best. Today it was relaxing to paint. Above is the color blocking I do before I add the lines with a sharpie.

More color blocking. Kinda creepy, huh? Looks like the Blue Man group on crystal meth.

Finished painting one: Planet of the Apes.

Finished painting number two: Wolverine Attacks.

Sort of been on a superhero kick lately with the painting. Hope to do more. Hope to SELL these pieces. I have some ideas for some more painted projects, so stay tuned. I'm actually going to be painting over at my Aunt Teri's house this weekend, and that is really exciting. Paint: Bringing families together one canvas at a time (applause).

1 comment:

Javier Hernandez said...

Holee Heck...These are awesome! Man, that PLANET OF THE APES is screaming to be bought!! And your Wolverine..Pure Herb Trimpe!! I wish Jim Lujan would draw all the Marvel Comics (but they'd have to get rid of all the lame writers).