Sunday, June 7, 2009

Look Ma, I got inked by Ted Seko!!

Behold the fully inked and colored glory of Ted Seko/Jim Lujan. This is an art-jam piece with my pencils inked by the mighty Ted Seko. Ted has done this with other artists, finishing off their pencils with his ferocious inks. Now it was my turn. I would finally get inked by the maestro himself, Ted "DeathLok" Seko. The honor was mine. 
Here are the rough pencils I sent Ted. he did the rest. Ted has a really strong style. If you haven't had a chance to check out his stuff, I highly suggest you look at his BILLY COLE series online. Its a trip. Very David Lynch-esque in the coolest of ways. The guy knows how to draw!

2 comments:

thefusionman said...

Jimmy, the Honor was Mine, big guy! I've been a big fan of your work ever since I've known ya, so it truly was a blast going off your pencils! You're the Man, Lujan!

drawsumthincool said...

That is sweet.