Monday, October 19, 2009

APE 2009 SF


Just got back from the Alternative Press Expo in SF. Had a great time. I'll be selling my DVDs there next year. FO SHO! There's me and Javier Hernandez!

Look at all the friggin' HAPPINESS!!! Cross, Lujan, Hernandez, and Rudolph!

Living legends and friends of mine: Mark Rudolph, Mike Aushenker, and Kevin "Ghettomation" Cross.

Dinner at Henry's Hoonan in downtown SF. Good stuff.

The kind folks at Hightower Comics joined us.

After, we hit the Cartoon Museum for after hours. That was an AMAZING place. A MUSEUM for CARTOONS! Thats how it got it's name. I'm pretty sure. Yeh. Cartoon Museum. I'm sure about that one. Great times were had.

The Aushenker and I. Hypnotizing the night.

Javier, Aushenker and I stayed in Daly City. There was this bizarre place called the New Wave Lounge. Oh man. If I had more time, I would've gone. Next year. Thiere is next year.
Keep hope alive. Thank you APE!

2 comments:

Greenblatt the Great! said...

That damn New Wave Lounge has outlasted New Wave music! If people knew this place was flanked by a Jack and the Box and a Chevy's, I think that would take away some of the mystique.

Daly City rocked! A slice of Oregon in the middle of southern San Francisco!

Greenblatt the Great! said...

Ain't no party like a High Tower party! Check out that Henry Hunan action!