Wednesday, August 20, 2014

PATREON: JIM LUJAN


 
 Watch this video and be sooooo inspired to support my cartoons!

What is Patreon? Patreon is an easy way for those who have enjoyed my work in the past (and brand new fans) to contribute a little something back and get some really cool stuff in return. Each time I put out a new animated film, you decide what amount you are comfortable contributing and set your limit of how many times per month. Easy as that!

You can also back out at anytime. No harm- no foul. It really will help to keep these films moving forward. It gives me, the creator, some revenue for my work. Everybody is happy! I'm really looking forward to connecting with the people who really enjoy my films...and rolling around on my living room floor in the millions of dollars contributed!  

Seriously...Thanks! :)

-Jim

No comments: