Thursday, March 27, 2008

New Cartoon!



NEVER RAT

Never ever ever rat on your homeboy. Well, ok, maybe every now n' then? While I, in no way, have ever been a thug or a gangsta, I did have an experience that inspired this cartoon(although much less sinister). At the age of 6 or so, I was caught behaving badly in a supermarket. My friend (who was also caught) told me "lets make up a story. He was older, so I followed, as young followers do. After all- he was the professional criminal mastermind, right?

I stuck to my story....and he snitched me out. Sigh.

So I killed him with a tire iron. Hey, I was 6 yrs old, I couldn't get a gun. Enjoy the cartoon.

Dear FBI...I am totally joking. (it was a hammer)

1 comment:

Justin Stewart said...

Yes! Yes! Quality Jim. Your last couple of cartoons have been fantastic. I think it's a perfect direction and all I can ask is that I be somehow involved so when you blow up, I can hold the boom box in your entourage.



..snithces get stitches...