Sunday, December 27, 2009

Mail Bag Time!



This week's email question comes from my good friend and sometimes bandmate GONZO BERRONES.... By the way, this is the Gonzo who's name I always tag somewhere in my cartoons.

Gonzo asks:

Who is your favorite character from your cartoons?


This answer changes for me month to month. Sometimes Securityman, sometimes John Henry Unicorn, sometimes it might even be a side character that has no name. It depends on my mood. Right now I'm on a Stoner Girl kick. She was one of my first characters shown at a film festival and is one of the most fun to do. Her real name is Renee and I named her after my cousin Renee from Tucson. Although I tend to do "one-off" cartoons, its fun to dip back into my bag of past characters and use again. I'm tinkering with the idea of another Stoner Girl cartoon. I've been getting some positive feedback on that idea from Drew over at drewtoonz.tv. Party on, Drew.

No comments: