Tuesday, April 20, 2010

But wait....if you act now....

My EVERYDAY PEOPLE art show will be on display until April 30th at GEEKS in Whittier. I'd like to thank again, all those who attended and al those who bought paintings. You warmed my heart! For those that didn't make the show- There is still time to snag up some art. Score yourself some hand painted Jim Lujan originals. Spruce up that game room! Wow your grandkids! Make your neighbors jealous! Act now! For a limited tie only! If I had a "Slap Chop" I'd throw that in, too! These (and MORE) are for sale:


UNCLE SAL GOES BOWLING (UPDATE: SOLD!)

THEY DISAPPROVE OF HER GLEE (for sale)

DEFENDER OF THE NIGHT (UPDATE: SOLD!)


A WOUNDED PARTY (on loan from the collection of Art Martinez)

If you're interested in any of the first three paintings, contact Sal at GEEKS:

GEEKS

6747 Greenleaf Ave Suite A

Whittier Ca 90601

562 696 9393



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Another JIm Lujan animated cartoon!!! Say it's NOT so Jim. I thought you had GIVEN up all that cartoon nonsense.??
Gone off into a MORE repsectible career like taxidermy.