Friday, April 23, 2010

MAD Animated TV Show?!

New Series From Cartoon Network:
MAD: Produced by Warner Bros. Animation and using the iconic MAD magazine, published by DC Comics, as inspiration, MAD is an animated sketch-comedy series utilizing a chaotic mix of animation styles and twisted humor to pull back the curtain and expose the truth behind movies, TV shows, games, pop culture and, of course, curtains! Classic MAD magazine characters and features such as Alfred E. Neuman and Spy vs. Spy pop up, and no subject matter or individual will be safe from MAD’s barrage of parodies and sketches. In the end, viewers won’t get even, they’ll just get MAD! Sam Register (Teen Titans, Ben 10, Batman: The Brave and the Bold) is the executive producer. Kevin Shinick (Robot Chicken) and Mark Marek (KaBlam! The Andy Milonakis Show) are the producers.

Man...I hope this pans out. I'm a life long MAD fan. We shall see! I'm not worried though. What, me worry?

3 comments:

Greenblatt the Great! said...

I don't mean to be a shinick, Kevin, but I hope this works!

Anna Schafer said...

A collection of CID 2015 most current films is usually viewed on dailymotion in the event that anyone has not acquired the entry to Sony Enjoyment channel. CID 2014 in spite of remaining in its 16th year of continuous broadcast nevertheless manages to keep significant viewers and hence proceeds for being cleared for consecutive seasons. The exhibit continues to be likely strong which leads me to believe that it can carry on down the road also.cid latest episode dailymotion

contoh motif keramik dapur said...

I like the helpful information you provide in your articles. I will bookmark your weblog and check again here frequently. I’m quite certain I will learn plenty of new stuff right here! Best of luck for the next!