Sunday, November 28, 2010

Going...Going....Almost Gone!


Black Friday....not quite! I just wanted to let the consuming public at large know that my GHETTOMATION GARDEN and BENCH WARRANT DVDs are almost gone! Yup! My recent APE and UP Fair trips sales took a good chunk out of my already low supplies. So get 'em while you can! Once they sell out, I won't be reprinting these DVDs. Can you say collectors items? Hmmmmm...They make great Xmas gifts and wonderful clay pigeons for skeet shooting. Purchasing these DVDs is as easy as pie...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are not going to reprint them? Isn't the beauty of POD, is that you can make then forever? What is the logic behind having them "go out of print".?

Jim Lujan said...

They arent POD...I actually had a short run printed from a local company around here. I did my homework and its way better for me cost-wise.

I plan to make some new collections that will have most of the cartoons on Bench Warrant and Ghettomation Garden, but just in different combinations. I like the idea of being able to sell out of a DVD. As long as I don't deny the world of the highbrow humor of "Mama I'm a Thug", then I think everything will be alright.