Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Interview at MaxBoxing.com

click image to read interview

As some of you know, I am a huge fan of boxing. I especially enjoy the old school fighters. By old school, I mean 80's and 90's. Yup. I'm talking Iron Mike and scary Bert Cooper. I'm talking the human punching bag Doug Dewitt and Real Deal Holyfield when he had hair. I grew up on boxing and my dad and I would catch it whenever it was on free TV. Yes, youngsters, boxing USED to be free on TV. That's another story for another time. One of the boxing sites that I really enjoy is MaxBoxing.com. Boxing news and reviews at its finest. Coyote Duran is the managing editor over there and is funny AND a really talented writer. It just happens that he is an artist as well. He did a really cool piece on my Bobby Churro cartoon and makes me sound....well....too legit to quit (thanks Hammer). Thanks Coyote and thanks MaxBoxing!


No comments: