Monday, January 31, 2011

Nissim: Back in the Studio!

Recreation of Nissim's glorious recording session.
Last night I took a trip over to my buddy Nissim's house. That house was our recording studio for many years. Groups like Legendary Discount Warriors, Perversion, the Go-Luckys, and many other fake bands were recorded in that house (plus TONS of solo Nissim songs). Brought back great memories. It's been about 5 years since we actually sat down and recorded together. It's like we never took any time off. Hit the ground running. We recorded 8 of the most ridiculous songs you will ever hear (including the theme to my next cartoon).  Really catchy stuff. One session. Lots of laughs. Nissim is not only a super-talented singer and personality, he's one of my best friends. You'll be hearing the results soon and you will curse me because Nissim's voice will be stuck in your head forever!

No comments: