Thursday, August 25, 2011

Cartoon Truckstop Pics

Los Alamitos, CA- Tonight I'm back from the first ever Cartoon Truck Stop. The event was lots of fun. The weather was perfect and the food was even more perfecter-er. We ended up ditching the screen and playing the cartoons HUGE on the wall. Very ghetto and very effective. The crowd seemed to enjoy the spectacle. This was a "feeling out" of the whole outdoor fest thing, and it was a success in my eyes.  People stuck around after dark and the show went about 30 mins longer than we originally thought it would. We've been asked back and I'm sure we'll do it again. Thanks to everyone that showed up and to all the animators that let me play their stuff.  Let's do it again!

Featured animators:
Raul Aguirre, Jr
Linda Lee
Jim Lujan
Gras Rodriguez
Ted Seko
Supa Pirate Booty Hunt

The crowd was hungry and plenty.
My buddies Roxie and Nicole's Fresh Fries delivered the goods!
Me and Roxie.
Animator Linda Lee showed her very cute and cool PSA for Japan.  So nice we played it twice!
The fakest laugh ever, courtesy of me. (R-L: Raul Aguirre Jr, me, Lonnie Milsap, and Neil Segura)

No comments: