Monday, August 25, 2014

SUPPORT MY FILMS ON PATREON.COM (please.)



I LOVE making my cartoon films. It is something that brings me a lot of joy, and I really hope they bring you a lot of joy too. If you enjoy my work and want to support it (in any way), I would greatly appreciate it if you would head over to PATREON.COM and become a Patron. Even a little bit helps. If enough people support, it really adds up fast and will help me in the production of my animated films.

Here's how it works:

1) Head over to www.patreon.com/jimlujan

2) Click "Become a Patron"

3) Choose any amount you would like to contribute per film 
    (set a max monthly limit so you don't go broke)

4) Enjoy the films and some exclusive Patron content!

That's it! Easy as pie! It really does help. The films will always be free to enjoy, but this is a way to show support for the art that you enjoy. All an any amount is more than appreciated!

Thanks!

-Jim

No comments: