JIM LUJAN. COM

Saturday, August 23, 2014

DRAWING SANJOURNO

Posted by Jim Lujan at 7:00 AM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Click image for Interviews

Click image for Interviews
Jim Lujan is a prolific animator, artist, writer, director,filmmaker,musician from Southern California. He does the art, voices, and music for his many animated short films and features CONTACT: JIMLUJAN@GMAIL.COM.






































SUPPORT JIM'S FILMS!

SUPPORT JIM'S FILMS!
SUPPORT JIM'S FILMS!

Some Previous Posts

  • You Choose!
    Pick my next cartoon! It's a three toon race. Your vote counts, America (and world!) Which of the following characters would you like to...
  • Animation Getdown Pics!
    Saturday January 16th, Geeks Comics, Whittier- I can honestly say the very first Animation Getdown at Geeks was a huge success. We had stan...
  • Ghettomation 15: Sweet Reunion
    So we missed August....but you're STILL back for more. We love you too. Were talking a little about Jim's new cartoon DVD, Raul'...
  • SHADY PEOPLE DVD- NOW AVAILABLE!!
    Front Back  My brand new SHADY PEOPLE DVD is now available for purchase. Take a ride with some creepily fascinating characters throu...
  • Jim on the Idiot Engine Podcast
    Thank you TED SEKO for having me as a guest on the IDIOT ENGINE PODCAST . Each episode Ted tackles a topic related to art and creating art...
  • A Kinder Gentler Jim (sort of)
    I wan't to expand my audience (without losing my edge). Huh?! Here's what I mean: I will never renounce a single cartoon I've d...
  • Who's that on the Bus Ad?
    From the film DJ DISRESPECT . By the way, thats my good friend George Lopez driving the bus.
  • I got carded!
    Wanna see a sneak peek of my new business card? well feast your eye sockets on this, junior! When I run into you, I'll give ya' one...
  • the Day of the UNICORN has ARRIVED!
    At last my brothers (and sisters).....the Day of the Unicorn has arrived! Find out what happened the the Rev John Henry Unicorn after the ...
  • STINKIN' BADGES Show Photos!
    Where do I begin? Last night the "We Don't Need No Stinkin' Badges" animation show went off at GEEKS Comics in Whittier...
Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.