Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Family Portrait



38 seconds of glory! I did this cartoon "quickie" a few months back. Its one of the ones I'm saving for the public access tv show I'm working on...and a future DVD release. Big talk from the king of lazy, I know. I thought it would be nice to share it here. Such a touching and warm family moment. What happens when the truth comes out while you are trying to say "cheese"?This particular family isn't based on anybody...although my brother's name IS Bobby and my cousin's name IS Art.

I've come to realize that any cartoon I do that is less than a minute will be considered a "quickie" and anything less than 2 minutes will be considered a shortie". Shorties and quickies have no theme-songs. They are "Bang!" straight to the point.

And THAT is how my brain works and thank you very much. Enjoy!

No comments: