Tuesday, March 23, 2010

FREAKDADDY!



Some good things just cant wait. I was originally planning to premiere this at the Ghettomation animation fest in Pomona (this Saturday night), but it is making it's debut online a few days early. Oh well. The world gets an early treat. The Ghettomation Pomona fest will see the LIVE AUDIENCE world premiere, I guess :) And now....put yo' handz up in tha aye-yuuuuurr and wave 'em like ya just don't cay-yuuurrr!!

FREAKDADDY!

Guest starring the fabulous FUNKTASTIC 5!


Enjoy!

5 comments:

Mike Garvey said...

That was great! Glad I could see a part of the Ghettomation Animation Fest. I've been totally inspired by you guys and I'm working on my own Ghettomation here in Chicago... can I still call it Ghettomation if I have 2 people helping me?

Jim Lujan said...

That is one of the nicest compliments ever, Mike. Thanks. I'd love to check out your stuff. YES...Ghettomation is a state of mind!

Mike Garvey said...

Hey Jim, you can see some of my illustration work here: www.betarhythm.net I don't have any animations up yet (of the story telling variety) but hope to by the end of April.

chris.k said...

You've got great range in your voice acting! I hadn't animated in quite a spell, but took on a challenging project and learned a lot-- cheers to ghettomation inspiration!

Jim Lujan said...

Thanks Chris. Glad to see you were inspired. I get inspired by other creators too.