Wednesday, February 16, 2011

And my new film title is....

This just hot off the Hollywood press filmwire: My next cartoon film title is....

HARD CRUMBLER
It's the story of a guy who gets out of prison and is looking to find something he lost.  Its about not letting your old demons get the best of you. Staying focused. It takes place in the world of the Inland Emperors, my fictional biker club from NO SHOES, NO SHIRT, NO SERVICE.  Big Howdy will appear in this film as will the high desert and some of it's less desirables. The talented Nissim performs the theme song (another catchy tune). It's been a while since he last sang a theme song for me. We've been recording recently and have a BUNCH of hilarious new music. Nissim really channeled his inner AXL for this one. Wait until you hear it.  I pulled this story from my back catalogue of ideas, following the pattern of Bobby Churro, New Wave Dentist, Freakdaddy, John Henry Unicorn and some of my other recent creations (which were all old stories of mine).  Just what does Hard Crumbler mean? Well, you watch the story and tell me.

Look for this story sometime in the next few days here at JimLujan.com and on YouTube. In the meanwhile, pick up FLIGHT O' FREAKS, my latest DVD and enjoy the ride!

2 comments:

Sherm said...

"Hard Crumbler" sounds like the kind of bleak epic I love. Really looking forward to this one :)

Jim Lujan said...

Even the sky is bleak in this one! Don't fret,Humor lovers- I'm bringing the funny on this one, too.